Bible verses about morning prayer
It’s always great to pray in the morning. Give the Lord thanks for everything. Wake up to some great Scriptures that you can put anywhere in your room. When we wake up the flesh wants everything, but prayer. It wants to check emails, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, the news, etc. That is why we must live by the Spirit. Pour your heart out to God and connect with the Lord to start your day off in the best way.
What does the Bible say?
1. Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life
2. Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your loyal love! Then we will shout for joy and be happy all our days!
3. Psalm 5:3 In the morning, O LORD, hear my voice. In the morning I lay my needs in front of you, and I wait.
4. Psalm 119:147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
5. Psalm 57:7-10 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music. Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
6. Psalm 86:11-12 Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
7. Psalm 25:5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
8. Psalm 119:35 Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it.
When you feel like you can’t get up or you need strength.
9. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
11. Isaiah 33:2 LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
12. Psalm 73:26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
13. Psalm 86:2 Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God;
14. Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
15. Psalm 140:4 Guard me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.