Bible verses about crying
We learn from Scripture that there is a time to cry and everyone will cry at some point in their life. The world likes to say things like men don’t cry, but in the Bible you see the strongest people crying out to God such as Jesus(who is God in flesh), David, and more.
Follow the examples of the many great leaders in the Bible. When you feel sad about anything the best thing to do is to cry out to the Lord and pray and He will guide you and help you. From experience I can say that if you go to God with your problems He will give you a peace and comfort unlike any other feeling. Cry on God’s shoulders in prayer and allow Him to comfort you.
God keeps track of all tears.
1. Psalm 56:8-9 “(You have kept a record of my wanderings. Put my tears in your bottle. They are already in your book.) Then my enemies will retreat when I call to you. This I know: God is on my side.”
What the Lord will do?
2. Revelation 21:4-5 “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won’t be any more death. There won’t be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared.” The one sitting on the throne said, “I am making everything new.” He said, “Write this: ‘These words are faithful and true.”
3. Psalm 107:19 “Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.”
4. Psalm 34:17 “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.”
5. Psalm 107:6 “Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.”
What should you do? Pray, have faith, and trust in God.
6. 1 Peter 5:7 “Turn all your anxiety over to God because he cares for you.” (Deeply loved by God scriptures)
7. Psalm 37:5 “Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.”
8. Philippians 4:6-7 “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
9. Psalm 46:1 “God is our protection and source of strength. He is always ready to help us in times of trouble.”
10. Psalm 9:9 “The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.”
The Lord’s message
11. Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
12. James 1:2-4 “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
13. John 11:34-35 “Where have you laid him?” he asked. “Come and see, Lord,” they replied. Jesus wept.”
14. John 20:11-15 “But Mary stood outside the tomb weeping. As she wept, she bent down and looked into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white sitting where Jesus’ body had been lying, one at the head and one at the feet. They said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?” Mary replied, “They have taken my Lord away, and I do not know where they have put him!” When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?” Because she thought he was the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him.”
15. 1 Samuel 1:10 “Hannah was in deep anguish, crying bitterly as she prayed to the LORD.”
16. Genesis 21:17 “God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.”
17. Psalm 18:6 “In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.”
18. Psalm 31:22 “In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.”
19. Psalm 145:19 “He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.”
20. Psalm 10:17 “Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.”
21. Psalm 34:15 “The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help.”
22. Psalm 34:6 “In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles.”
23. Psalm 30:5 “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.”
24. 2 Corinthians 1:10 “He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us.”
25. Psalm 34:4 “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.”