Quotes about moving away
In most people’s lives there is always going to be a time when you move from one place to another. It might be because your parents got a new job opportunity. It might be because you are going to college.
It might because there was a death in the family. Moving away is a difficult time for everyone. If you will be relocating soon, then I encourage you to check out these awesome quotes.
Moving away from family and people who you love is not easy.
I know the feeling when you have to leave someone you love. Whether you say it or not it hurts. When you are going away you start to realize how much that you cared for the other person. You start to realize how much they mattered, and you start to reminisce on times you had with that person. When you have a close connection with someone you can feel each other’s emotions without saying a word. Moving hurts everyone! If we’re honest, sometimes we take our loved ones for granted until something major happens and we won’t be able to physically see them for a while. Cherish every moment with your loved ones for now and forever.
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
2. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
3. “When your best friend tells you they’re moving and you die a little bit inside.”
4. “Even when someone is miles away, always remember that we are under the same sky, looking at the same sun, moon, and stars.”
5. “Sometimes I wish I never became so close to you, that way it wouldn’t be as hard saying goodbye.”
6. “I feel very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.”
Real relationships never die.
Thank God for all of your friends. A friendship never ends. There have been times in my life when I had to move hundreds of miles away and I didn’t get to see some of my best friends and family for years. However, that never changed our relationship. When we finally reunited it’s like we never left each other. There are some people you will lose friendship with, but genuine relationships remain. Even if you don’t talk to that person for multiple years the relationship will still be there when you do talk because the love is there. Always remember that even though you might not be face to face you will always have your phone, email, Skype video calls, etc.
7. “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.”
8. “A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.”
9. “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.”
10. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
11. “Real feelings don’t just go away.”
12. “Can miles truly separate you from friends. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”
13. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
14. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
Family and friends will always be in your heart.
It’s always awesome to know that miles away there is someone that cares for you. There is someone who is thinking about you. Even though you are moving, always pray for your loved ones. Pray for protection, guidance, a growing relationship with each other and the Lord. Your address might change but what’s in your heart will always be there. You will always remember those times that you had together, how they helped you, and how they made you feel.
15. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
16. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
17. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”
18. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.”
19. “If there ever comes a day, where we cannot be together, keep me in your heart. I`ll stay there forever.”
20. “Life moves on but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here… in my heart. I miss you.”
21. “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.”
The fear of moving away.
It’s not unusual to be afraid about moving away from home. This is a common fear because you don’t know what to expect next. Change is scary sometimes, but sometimes it is necessary. Not only that but God can use change to work in you and to bring you where you need to be.
22. “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.”
23. “There is always a sadness about packing. I guess you wonder if where you’re going is as good as where you’ve been.”
24. “Sometimes God closes doors because it’s time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances force you.”
25. “God has placed you where you’re in this very moment for a reason remember that and trust he is working everything out!”
26. “Change is painful but patience and peace are god’s gifts and our companions for the process.”
God is with you.
“I won’t know anyone.” “I’ll be alone.” These are two things you might be saying to yourself, but have you forgotten that God is with you? He sees your tears. Even those tears that don’t come out. If God is redirecting you, He will lead the way. There is nowhere that you can go that that you will be out of His sight. Whether you move to Florida, Texas, New York, California, Georgia, North Carolina, Colorado, etc. God’s presence will always go before you.
27. “God never said the road would be easy but he also said he would never leave.”
28. “Whatever you’re going through, God promised He will be with you every step of the way to get you through it not over it.”
29. “People may leave you, but God will never leave you.”
30. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” Corrie Ten Boom