Don’t ever diminish the importance of starting your day off on the right foot. Whether negative or positive the attitude that you have in the morning can have a huge impact on how well your day goes.
Here are some positive quotes to start the day with.
Start your day off right quotes
The best way to start the day is with praise and worship. Get into the Word, get into prayer, and thank God for waking you up. There is so much that God wants to do in your life. He wants you to experience Him in ways that you have never experienced Him before. However, you have to allow Him to use you.
You have to start the day off in His presence and allow Him to lead you in prayer. Don’t neglect what God wants to do in your life. When we open our hearts to being led by the Lord we will notice more opportunities to witness, help, inspire, encourage, motivate, etc. I like to start off the day by saying, “how can I be involved in what You are doing around me?” This is a prayer that God will always answer.
1. “When you start for your day, always remember 3 words: Try: for success. True: to your work. Trust: in God.”
2. “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. Thank you God.”
3. “Start your day off right by giving thanks God.”
4. “Always talk to God before you start your day.”
5. “Mornings are better when you talk to God first.”
6. “Talking to God creates conversation and inspires belief.”
7. “In the morning when I rise give me Jesus.”
8. “True peace comes from knowing God is in control.”
9. “God’s mercy is fears and new every morning.”
10. “God’s plans for your life far exceed the circumstances of your day.”
Today is the day quotes
Stop procrastinating. Starting tomorrow leads to starting next week and starting next week leads to starting next month.
People who wait for a certain time to make a change or to achieve a goal almost never do it. Whether it’s getting involved in missions, pursuing that dream, etc. start now!
11. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
12. “Today is your day. To start fresh. To eat right. To train hard. To live healthy. To be proud.”
13. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
14. “Don’t wait for the New Year to make positive changes in your life. Start Today!”
15. “You will never be 100% ready to change. Don’t wait for the perfect time…start today!”
16. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
17. “Success will not come tomorrow unless you start today.”
18. “Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
19. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
Don’t allow your fears to stop you.
Fear is only in your mind and it will only hinder you if you allow it to.
Pray against the fear that you have and remember that God is in control.
God promises to never leave you nor forsake you.
If He is leading you to do something, then you can trust that God will accomplish His will through you. Isaiah 41:10 is a promise for you today. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.”
20. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
21. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” —Henry Ford
22. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” —Nelson Mandela
23. “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail.” – Bruce Lee
24. “Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
Forget the pain of yesterday
You can’t change the past, so it is not wise to live in the past. You have to let go of the dead weight of the past, so you can run freely to what Christ wants you to experience now.
Look to Him so you don’t look anywhere else. I will admit that sometimes it is hard to let go. If you’re struggling with letting go, then go before the Lord and put that burden on His shoulders and allow our great God to comfort you.
25. “Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, It will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow! Have a great day!”
26. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
27. “Forget the pain of yesterday, appreciate the gift of today, and stay optimistic about tomorrow.”
28. “If you don’t leave your past in the past, it will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.”
29. “Don’t ruin a good day today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.” – Grant Cardone
Motivation when you feel defeated.
Keep on going. Mistakes and what we think might be failures are making us stronger. You have two options. Remain where you are and watch as nothing happens or continue to move on and see what’s ahead of you.
30. “Either run the day or the day runs you.”
31. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
32. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
33. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J. P. Morgan
34. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.”- Francis Bacon
35. “You never will fail until you stop.”