Bible verses about safety
For safety in life, Christians have God’s Word to protect us from danger and mistakes. Many times the reason people are going through trials in life is because we don’t abide by the wisdom of the Bible.
Though this is true God has the power to turn any bad situation into a good one. God protects us even if we’re not aware of that situation.
Pray daily for God’s protection for you and your family. There are no coincidences. God is always working behind the scenes.
1. Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me.” declares the LORD.
2. 1 Samuel 2:9 “He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.”
3. Hebrews 13:6 “So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
4. Proverbs 2:7-10 “He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.”
5. Psalm 16:8-9 “I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.”
He’ll be with you until the end.
6. 2 Timothy 4: 17-18 “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death. Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.”
7. Genesis 28:15 “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
8. 1 Corinthians 1:8 “He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
9. Philippians 1:6 “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.”
10. Psalm 4:8 “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.”
11. Psalm 3:4-6 “I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain. I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me. I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side.”
12. Proverbs 3:24 “When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.”
Obey His Word
13. Leviticus 25:18 “Follow my decrees and be careful to obey my laws, and you will live safely in the land.”
14. Proverbs 1:33 “But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.”
15. Psalm 119:105 “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
He is the Rock.
17. Proverbs 18:10 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.”
18. 2 Samuel 22:23-24 “my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.”
19. 2 Samuel 22:31 “As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.”
20. Proverbs 14:26 “Whoever fears the LORD has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge.”
21. Psalm 138:7-8 “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me. The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever—do not abandon the works of your hands.”
22. Exodus 14:14 “The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”
Guidance from wise counsel
23. Proverbs 11:14 “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.”
24. Proverbs 20:18 “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.”
25. Proverbs 11:14 “For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.”