Bible verses about coincidences
When things happen in your Christian walk of faith and you say to yourself what a coincidence you should know that it’s not, it is God’s hand in your life. You desperately needed money for groceries and while cleaning you found 50 dollars. Your car wouldn’t start so you go back in your house and you get a call that some drunk driver just got into a car accident by the front entrance of your neighborhood. The exact place you were going to be.
You find five dollars and a homeless guy asks you for money. You’re going through trials in life and 6 months later you find someone who is going through the same trials you had so you help them. When you go through suffering remember it’s never meaningless. You randomly evangelize to someone and they say before you told me about Jesus I was going to kill myself. Your car breaks down and you come across a good mechanic.
You need hip surgery and your neighbor, who is a doctor does it for free. It is God’s hand that is in your life. When we overcome trials because God helped us and as time passes on and we go through another trial Satan tries to discourage us by making us think it was just a coincidence.
Tell Satan, “you’re a liar! It was the mighty hand of God and He will never forsake me.” Give God thanks because often times He helps us without us even realizing it.It is no coincidence that He answers prayers at the right time. How great is our God and how awesome is His love!
God’s plans will stand. Even when we mess up, God can turn bad situations into good ones.
1. Isaiah 46:9-11 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it.
2. Ephesians 1:11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will.
3. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
4. Job 42:2 “I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
5. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
6. Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
It is no coincidence when God provides.
7. Luke 12:7 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.
8. Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds in the air. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. And you know that you are worth much more than the birds.
9. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
You shall glorify Him in testimony.
10. Psalm 50:15 Call to me in times of trouble. I will save you, and you will honor me.”
11. Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
12. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
13. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
14. Luke 10:30-31 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
15. Acts 17:17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and the devout persons, and in the marketplace every day with those who happened to be there.
Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.