Do you need Jesus quotes? In the New Testament there are many words of Jesus that can help us with everyday life situations. There are so much more things that Jesus said and many other Christian quotes that were not written down on this list. Jesus is the heir of all things. He is God in the flesh. He is the propitiation for our sins. Jesus is the founder of our salvation.
Jesus is the same forever. He will always be the only way into Heaven. Without Jesus there is no life.
All the good in your life comes from Christ. Glory be to our Lord. Repent and put your trust in Christ today.
Jesus on eternal life.
1. John 14:6 Jesus answered him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me.”
2. John 3:16 “God loved the world this way: He gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life.”
3. John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection. I am life. Everyone who believes in me will have life, even if they die. And everyone who lives and believes in me will never really die. Do you believe this?”
Without Christ I am nothing: Reminder of our daily need for Christ.
4. John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.”
Jesus said He was God.
5. John 8:24 “I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”
6. John 10:30-33 “The Father and I are one. Again the Jews picked up rocks to stone Him. Jesus replied, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. Which of these works are you stoning Me for?”” We aren’t stoning You for a good work,” the Jews answered, “but for blasphemy, because You–being a man–make Yourself God.”
Jesus tells us not to worry.
7. Matthew 6:25 “So I tell you, don’t worry about the food or drink you need to live, or about the clothes you need for your body. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes.”
8. Matthew 6:26-27 “Look at the birds in the air. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. And you know that you are worth much more than the birds. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.”
9. Matthew 6:30-31 “If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you–you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?”
10. Matthew 6:34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”
11. John 14:27 “Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.”
Jesus on the omnipotence of God.
12. Matthew 19:26 “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”
How to treat others?
13. Matthew 7:12 “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.”
14. John 13:15-16 “For I have given you an example that you also should do just as I have done for you. “I assure you: A slave is not greater than his master, and a messenger is not greater than the one who sent him.”
15. Luke 6:30 “Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back.”
Jesus loves children
16. Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Jesus teaches about love.
17. Matthew 22:37 Jesus answered him, “ Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.”
18. John 15:13 “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
19. John 13:34-35 “So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
20. John 14:23-24 “Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.”
Words of Jesus about prayer.
21. Matthew 6:6 “But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father who is hidden. And your Father who sees from the hidden place will reward you.”
22. Mark 11:24 “For this reason I tell you, whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
23. Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.”
24. Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
What Jesus says about forgiving others.
25. Mark 11:25 “Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven will also forgive you your sins.”
26. Matthew 5:3 “They are blessed who realize their spiritual poverty, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.”
27. John 20:29 “Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are the people who have not seen and yet have believed.”
28. Matthew 5:11 “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”
29. Matthew 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.”
30. Luke 11:28 “But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.”
Jesus quotes on repentance.
31. Mark 1:15 He said, “The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the gospel!”
32. Luke 5:32 “I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
Jesus on denying yourself.
33. Luke 9:23 “Then he said to them all, ‘If anyone wants to become my follower, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me.”
Jesus warns us about hell.
34. Matthew 5:30 “If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.”
35. Matthew 23:33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?”
When you are weary.
36. Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest.”
Words from Jesus to identify what your focus is on.
37. Matthew 19:21 “Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.”
38. Matthew 6:21 “Your heart will be where your treasure is.”
39. Matthew 6:22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is unclouded, your whole body will be full of light.”
Jesus the bread of life.
40. Matthew 4:4 “But he answered, “It is written, ‘One must not live on bread alone, but on every word coming out of the mouth of God.”
41. John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.”
Quotes from Jesus that are always taken out of context.
42. Matthew 7:1-2 “Do not judge, so that you won’t be judged. For with the judgment you use, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
43. John 8:7 “They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”
44. Matthew 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.”
45. Matthew 12:30 “Anyone who is not with Me is against Me, and anyone who does not gather with Me scatters.”
Quotes about Jesus from Christians.
46. “Jesus is not one of many ways to approach God, nor is He the best of several ways; He is the only way.” A. W. Tozer
47. “Jesus was God and man in one person, that God and man might be happy together again.” George Whitefield
48. “While many try to ignore Jesus, when He returns in power and might, this will be impossible.” Michael Youssef
49. “As many have learned and later taught, you don’t realize Jesus is all you need until Jesus is all you have.” Tim Keller
50. “Life begins once Jesus becomes the reason you live it.”
- Matthew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- “I feel as if Jesus Christ died only yesterday.” Martin Luther