Bible verses about being nothing without God
Without God you would have no life at all. Outside of Christ there is no reality. There is no logic. There is no reason for anything. Everything was made for Christ. Your next breath comes from Christ and is to go back to Christ.
We must fully depend on Jesus, without Him we have nothing, but with Him we have everything. When you don’t have Christ you have no power over sin, Satan, and you don’t truly have life.
The Lord is our strength, He directs our lives, and He is our deliverer. You need the Lord. Stop trying to live life without Him. Repent and put your trust in Christ. If you are not saved please click this link.
What does the Bible say?
1. John 15:4-5 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
2. John 5:19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.”
3. John 1:3 God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him.
4. Jeremiah 10:23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.
5. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
6. Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
7. Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
8. Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
9. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
10. Galatians 6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.