Bible verses about Gods help
Sometimes when we are in tough situations we wonder where is God? Why won’t He answer? Maybe the tough situation is God’s helping hand at work. Sometimes the things that we think are bad happen because God is protecting us from an even worse situation that we didn’t see coming. We must not be stubborn and choose our will over God’s will.
We must put our full trust in the Lord and not ourselves. In all situations cry out to the mighty Lord for help. We tend to forget that God will work in the lives of Christians and use trials for our good and His glory. He promises He will never leave us. He tells us to keep on knocking on His door and be patient. I always recommend believers not only to pray, but to fast as well. Fully depend on Him and have faith in the Lord.
What does the Bible say?
1. Hebrews 4:16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
2. Psalm 91:14-15 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
3. Psalm 50:15 and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”
4. Psalm 54:4 Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
5. Hebrews 13:6 So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”
6. Psalm 109:26-27 Help me, O Lord my God! Save me by Your loving-kindness. Let them know that this is Your hand and that You, O Lord, have done it.
7. Psalm 33:20-22 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
The Lord is our strength.
8. Psalm 46:1 To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
9. Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
10. 2 Samuel 22:33 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.
11. Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Trust and fully depend on the Lord.
12. Psalm 112:6-7 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
13. Psalm 124:8-9 Our help is in the name of the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. A song of ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
14. Isaiah 26:3-4 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Nothing is impossible for God.
15. Psalm 125:1 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
16. Jeremiah 32:17 “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
Trials help us even though it doesn’t seem like it.
17. James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
18. Proverbs 20:30 Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts.
19. 1 Peter 5:10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
20. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
21. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
22. Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
23. Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!
24. Matthew 15:25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
25. 2 Chronicles 20:4 The people of Judah came together to seek help from the LORD; indeed, they came from every town in Judah to seek him.