70 Inspirational insurance quotes
Whether it’s auto, life, health, home, dental, or disability insurance, we all need insurance. Should a catastrophe happen, let’s make sure that we are protected financially.
In this article, we will be learning about the importance of insurance with 70 awesome insurance quotes.
Life insurance is important
Having life insurance is imperative for several reasons. Financial planning for your household is done out of love for them. Death is a reality for everyone. You want to make sure that your family is protected after your death. Life insurance policies help to pay off debts so that they are not a burden for your family.
Life insurance gives you peace of mind that your spouse and your children are financially stable after your passing. Life insurance also helps with funeral costs and your business, if you own one. Bible quotes such as Proverbs 13:22 reminds us that, “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children.”
The inheritance is making sure that their children are aware of their need for a Savior and following Christ. The inheritance also should be making sure that their children are supported after you pass away. Life insurance and saving money for children is an expression of love to your spouse and your children.
1. “Term life insurance is a good defensive game plan” – Dave Ramsey
2. “In case you can’t be there to catch them, make sure you leave a safety net.”
3. “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.”
4. “Life insurance offers you Long-term Savings which will give huge benefit later, feel allowed to make inquiry.”
5. “I don’t call it “Life Insurance,” I call it “Love Insurance.” We buy it because we want to leave a legacy for those we love.”
6. “Life insurance will protect your family’s financial future.”
7. “Driving race cars is risky, not having life insurance is riskier” Danica Patrick
8. “You need life insurance if somebody will suffer financially when you die.”
9. “Life insurance provides financial cover should the unthinkable happen, enabling people to be secure in the knowledge that their dependents could receive a cash lump sum if they were to die. Homeowners in particular should take care not to overlook life insurance as it can help to ensure the property is paid for upon death, alleviating any financial burden and may even provide financial security for loved ones.”
10. “It’s my job to ask you if you have life Insurance, don’t make it your family job to ask me if you had life insurance.”
11. “When getting help with money, whether it is insurance, real estate or investments you should always look for a person with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.” Dave Ramsey
12. “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.”
13. “It’s not about what you need, it’s about what your family needs if you’re not there.”
14. “If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance.”
15 “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?”
16. “Make a customer, not a sale.”
The importance of health insurance
First and foremost, taking care of the body that God has given you is the best healthcare plan. Make sure that you are getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep every night. Our God-given bodies were made for rest. Sleep deprivation affects our mood, our concentration, our heart, and overall health.
Make sure that you are getting proper hydration and nutrition daily. Watch what you are putting in your body. Eating healthy is essential. Also, make sure that you are exercising daily. Healthy living helps you to save on medical costs. Taking care of your body helps to prevent medical situations. However, make sure that you have health insurance in case of a medical situation.
Insurance can be expensive, but there is health insurance for Christians. Healthcare sharing ministries such as Medi-Share are really helpful if you are trying to save 50% on healthcare. If you are trying to save I encourage you to check out Medi-Share coverage options. Their community even offers prayer support from other members. The best time to be prepared is now. Always make sure that you and your family have some form of financial protection in case of a crises.
17. “Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance.”
18. “Health care is not a privilege. It’s a right. It’s a right as fundamental as civil rights. It’s a right as fundamental as giving every child a chance to get a public education.”
19. “Like education, healthcare also needs to be given importance.”
20. “Health insurance should be a given for every citizen.”
21. “We need a cost-effective, high-quality health care system, guaranteeing health care to all of our people as a right.”
22. “Experience taught me that working families are often just one pay check away from economic disaster. And it showed me first-hand the importance of every family having access to good health care.”
23. “Disease, sickness, and old age touch every family. Tragedy doesn’t ask who you voted for. Health care is a basic human right.”
24. “We should allow people to purchase health insurance across state lines. That will create a true 50-state national marketplace which will drive down the cost of low-cost, catastrophic health insurance.”
25. “I pay for homeowner’s insurance, I pay for car insurance, I pay for health insurance.”
26. “It is not good not to have health insurance; that leaves the family very vulnerable.”
27. “When enacted, health care reform provides generous tax credits to help people afford their health insurance premiums.”
28. “One in seven Americans lives without health insurance, and that’s a truly staggering figure.” John M. McHugh
29. “Today, Medicare provides health insurance to about 40 million seniors and disabled individuals each year. The number is only expected to grow as the baby boomers begin retiring.” Jim Bunning
30. “I see the insurance issue, the coverage of people for healthcare in our country as a huge moral issue. The richest country in the world to have 47 million people without health insurance is ridiculous.” Benjamin Carson
31. “One of the major goals of health insurance reform is to bring down the cost.”
Insurance means planning for the future
Whether it is for car insurance, home insurance, etc. It’s always wise to plan ahead. When challenges surface you want to be able to have a response. Planning ahead creates that response plan in case of an emergency. This is why it is vital to have insurance.
Always ask yourself, what’s the risk of me not having insurance in a crises? Not only will insurance save you and your family from severe headaches and stress, but it will also save you from time wasted and help with decision making. Here are quotes that will encourage planning for the future.
32. “Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.”
33. The duty of planning tomorrow’s work is today’s duty; though its material is borrowed from the future, the duty, like all duties, is in the Present. — C.S. Lewis
34. “Looking back gives you regrets, while looking forward gives you opportunities.”
35. “Being prepared does not make the crisis disappear! Even if you’re ready, it’s still there, only in more manageable proportions.”
36. “Being prepared is the best way to avoid panic. Being ready for anything will help you to stay calm, sum up the situation quickly, and proceed with more efficient, capable action.”
37. “Any preparation is better than no preparation.”
38. “Confidence comes from being prepared.”
39. “Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”
40. “Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” Winston Churchill
41. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
42. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
43. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” ― Benjamin Franklin
44. “Prepare the umbrella before it rains.”
45. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
46. “The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.” – John F. Kennedy
47. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
48. “Strategic planning for the future is the most hopeful indication of our increasing social intelligence.” — William H. Hastie
49. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
50. “Plans are nothing; planning is everything.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower,
51. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
52. “Proper planning and preparation prevents poor performance.”
53. “The man who is prepared has his battle half fought.”
Christian quotes about insurance
Here are Christian quotes that involve insurance. God has blessed us with different resources that we can cheerfully take advantage of. However, above all we trust in the Lord and His sovereign protection while also realizing that He uses things such as insurance for our financial protection.
54. “Jesus is my life insurance. No premiums, full coverages, eternal life.”
55. “A Christian is not one who simply buys “fire insurance”,who accepts Christ” just to escape hell. As we have seen repeatedly, true believers faith expresses itself in submission and obedience.Christians follow Christ.They are committed unquestionably to Christ as Lord and Savior.”
56. “Faith is like automobile insurance. It need to be in place before there’s a crisis.”
57. “Jesus died not only to give us life insurance for when we die but life assurance here on earth today.
58. “Jesus Christ is the center of our lives. Primary care Physician, family Counselor, Mediator in disagreements, marriage Counselor, spiritual, Alarm System, Body Guard, Guest at the dinner table, Keeper from harm, Listener to every conversation, Fire insurance, He is our Savior.”
59. “The grace of God is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need without any limit.”
Bible verses about insurance
There is no Bible verse on insurance. However, there are a plethora of Scriptures that remind us to be wise and take precaution. We are told to love others. I believe life and health insurance is a form of loving your family by alleviating potential financial burdens from them.
60. 1 Timothy 5:8 “But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
61. 2 Corinthians 12:14 “Here for this third time I am ready to come to you, and I will not be a burden to you; for I do not seek what is yours, but you; for children are not responsible to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.”
62. Ecclesiastes 7:12 “For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it”
63. Proverbs 27:12 “The astute see evil coming and take shelter, but the stupid plow right on and then, of course, have to pay the price.”
64. Proverbs 15:22 “Plans fail when there is no counsel, but with abundant advisers they are established.”
65. Proverbs 20:18 “Set plans by consultation, and wage war under sound guidance.”
66. Proverbs 14:8 “The wise man looks ahead. The fool attempts to fool himself and won’t face facts.”
67. Proverbs 24:27 “Do your planning and prepare your fields before building your house.”
68. James 4:13-15 “Listen carefully, those of you who make your plans and say, “We are traveling to this city in the next few days. We’ll stay there for one year while our business explodes and revenue is up.” 14 The reality is you have no idea where your life will take you tomorrow. You are like a mist that appears one moment and then vanishes another. 15 It would be best to say, “If it is the Lord’s will and we live long enough, we hope to do this project or pursue that dream.”
69. Proverbs 13:16 “A wise man thinks ahead; a fool doesn’t and even brags about it!”
70. Proverbs 21:5 “Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind.”