Quotes about healthcare
Billions of people around the world lack basic health care. Healthcare is a common and important topic in politics. Not only is it important in politics, but it is important to God. Let’s learn more on the importance of healthcare and taking care of your body.
The importance of healthcare
Healthcare is important for several reasons. One reason why you should plan for healthcare now is because you never know when a medical situation may arise. The best time to be prepared is now. Check out affordable healthcare options where you live or you can try health care sharing programs such as the Medi-Share sharing program. Another reason why healthcare is important is because it gives you and your family financial security.
1. “Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance.”
6. “Experience taught me that working families are often just one pay check away from economic disaster. And it showed me first-hand the importance of every family having access to good health care.”
7. “It’s a real niche we’ve made for ourselves. The healthcare industry really stresses an importance on quick, accurate communication between doctors, nurses and patients. That’s a need we try to address.”
Taking care of your health
The best healthcare is taking care of the body that God gave you.
8. “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.”
9. “Take care of your health, that it may serve you to serve God.”
10. “Poor health is not caused by something you don’t have; it’s caused by disturbing something that you already have. Healthy is not something that you need to get, it’s something you have already if you don’t disturb it.”
11. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
12. “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.”
13. “Take care of your body. It’s your only place to live.”
14. “Remember to take care of yourself, you can’t pour from an empty cup.”
15. “Treat your body like it belongs to someone you love.”
16. “Taking care of your mental and physical health is just as important as any career move or responsibility.”
Inspirational quotes for healthcare workers
Here are quotes to inspire healthcare professionals. If you are a healthcare professional know that you have been given the beautiful opportunity to love someone in need. Every morning ask yourself, “how can I better serve and love someone?”
17. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
18. “The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she posses.”
19. “The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else.”
20. “They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
21. “Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.”
22. “One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.”
23. “It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.”
24. “The longer I’m in the profession, the more experiences shape my life, the more amazing colleagues influence me, the more I see the micro and macro power of nursing.”
25. “Nurses serve their patients in the most important capacities. We know that they serve as our first lines of communication when something goes wrong or when we are concerned about health.”
26. “You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you’ll win, no matter what the outcome.”
What does the Bible say about healthcare?
Let’s take advantage of the medical resources that the Lord has given us. Also, if God has blessed us with our body, let’s honor Him by taking care of it.
27. Proverbs 6:6-8 “Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! 7 It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, 8 yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.”
28. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
29. Proverbs 27:12 “A sensible man watches for problems ahead and prepares to meet them. The simpleton never looks and suffers the consequences.”
30. 1 Timothy 4:8 “Bodily exercise is all right, but spiritual exercise is much more important and is a tonic for all you do. So exercise yourself spiritually, and practice being a better Christian because that will help you not only now in this life, but in the next life too.”