What does the Bible say about wonderfully made?
We all have different gifts that God created us with, to do His will in life. The Lord has a plan for all His children and He made you a unique masterpiece. Give God thanks and be thankful that He created you. Be thankful for your heart, your talents, and your body. The more you build your relationship with the Lord, you will truly see how awesome He created you. You have a purpose in life and you were created to do great things for the Lord. Rejoice in the Lord, remember that the Lord always knows what He is doing, and never let the world make you lose sight of that.
Christian quotes about being fearfully and wonderfully made
“You are priceless— fearfully and wonderfully made. God shaped and modeled you in your mother’s womb. God created you in his own image. You were created, redeemed, and are deeply loved and valued by God. Therefore, the man who wants to be involved with you should have to count the cost.”
“Resolve never to criticize or downgrade yourself, but instead rejoice that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.” Elizabeth George
“I feel grateful for the slight sprain which has introduced this mysterious and fascinating division between one of my feet and the other. The way to love anything is to realise that it might be lost. In one of my feet I can feel how strong and splendid a foot is; in the other I can realise how very much otherwise it might have been. The moral of the thing is wholly exhilarating. This world and all our powers in it are far more awful and beautiful than even we know until some accident reminds us. If you wish to perceive that limitless felicity, limit yourself if only for a moment. If you wish to realise how fearfully and wonderfully God’s image is made, stand on one leg. If you want to realise the splendid vision of all visible things wink the other eye.” G.K. Chesterton
God knew you before you were born
1. Psalm 139:13 “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.”
2. Psalm 139:14 “I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”
3. Psalm 139:15 “My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.”
4. 1 Corinthians 8:3 “But the one who loves God is known by God.”
5. Psalm 119:73 “Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.”
6. Job 10:8 “Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?”
7. Jeremiah 1:4-5 “Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
8. Romans 8:29 “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
9. Romans 11:2 “God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel.”
10. Romans 9:23 “What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory.”
11. Psalm 94:14 “For the LORD will not forsake His people; He will never abandon His heritage.”
12. 1 Samuel 12:22 “Indeed, for the sake of His great name, the LORD will not abandon His people, because He was pleased to make you His own.”
13. Ecclesiastes 11:5 “As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the bones are formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”
14. Isaiah 44:24 “Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb: “I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who by Myself spread out the earth.”
15. Isaiah 19:25 “The LORD of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”
16. Psalm 100:3 “Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.”
You were created to do great things
17. Ephesians 2:10 “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
18. 1 Peter 4:10 “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.“
God is the Creator of all
19. Psalm 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
20. Isaiah 43:7 Bring all who claim me as their God, for I have made them for my glory. It was I who created them.’”
21. Ecclesiastes 11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.
22. Genesis 1:1 (ESV) “1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.”
23. Hebrews 11:3 “By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.”
24. Revelation 4:11 (KJV) “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
25. Colossians 1:16 “For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.”
You were chosen by God
26. 1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
27. Colossians 3:12 .Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience”
28. Deuteronomy 14:2 “You have been set apart as holy to the LORD your God, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure.”
29. Ephesians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love.
30. Titus 2:14 “He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.”
You are a wonderful blessing
31. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
32. Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
33. Isaiah 43:4 “Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.”
34. Ecclesiastes 3:11 “He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.”
35. Song of Solomon 4:7 “You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.”
36. Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”