Bible verses about feeling worthless
The thought of a Christian feeling worthless and unworthy is a lie from no one other than the devil. He’s been a liar from the beginning and he’s trying to stop you from doing God’s will for your life. Resist the devil by putting on the full armor of God.
You were bought with a price. God brought Jesus to die for you, God loves you, God is near you, God encourages you, God loves to listen and answer your prayers, God has a plan for you, so how are you worthless?
God knows your name. He knows every single thing about you. Would God come to live inside someone who is worthless? Do you know how big God is?
Jesus was thinking about you when He died for you! He has not forsaken you. God might seem silent, but He is working. He will continue to work in your life until the end.
Out of love He has engraved your name on His palm. When have you ever heard of a master putting the name of the servant on Him?
When you feel like you’re not good enough trade in all those lies for these feeling worthless Bible verses.
- “Remember, God knows about every tear which comes to our eyes. Christ cares and is concerned about us. Your heartaches are known to Him.” Lee Roberson
Are you worthless? Let’s find out!
1. 1 Corinthians 6:20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.
2. Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
3. Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are?
4. Isaiah 43:4 Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.
5. Proverbs 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
Does God know you? He doesn’t just know you He loves you.
6. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
7. Isaiah 43:1 But now this is what the LORD says, the one who created you, Jacob, the one who formed you, Israel: “Do not be afraid, because I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called you by name; you are mine.
8. Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
9. John 6:37-39 However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day.
10. 1 Corinthians 1:27-28 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
11. Psalm 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.
12. Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Read this verse carefully!
13. Romans 8:32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
Trust in the Lord
14. Proverbs 22:19 So that your trust may be in the LORD, I teach you today, even you.
15. Matthew 6:33 But above all pursue his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Marriage shows the love that Christ has for the church. This verse shows how much God loves you. One glance of your eyes and you got Him.
16. Song of Solomon 4:9 “You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride; You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes, With a single strand of your necklace.
God is our refuge and strength.
17. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Continually seek the Lord in prayer! Give Him your cares.
18. Psalm 68:19-20 The Lord deserves praise! Day after day he carries our burden, the God who delivers us. Our God is a God who delivers; the LORD, the sovereign Lord, can rescue from death.
19. Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
What will the Lord do?
21. Psalm 138:8 The LORD will work out his plans for my life–for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.
22. Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
23. Romans 8:28-29 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
24. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
25. Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Isaiah 49:15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!