Bible verses about not being good enough
Let me start by saying no one is good enough not me, not you, not your pastor, or anyone else and never let anyone tell you different. God hates sin and everyone has committed sin. God desires perfection. Our good deeds will never erase our sin.
We all deserve to go to hell. God hates sin so much that someone had to die for it. Only God in the flesh could have come down from Heaven and because His love for you He was crushed for your transgressions.
Jesus who was perfect in every way shape and form took responsibility for ungrateful people and courageously died for the worlds sins.
I am nothing without Christ and I can do nothing without Him. Don’t pay attention to the world because through Christ you’re a child of God. We don’t deserve it, but God loved us before we loved Him. He calls all men to repent and believe the gospel.
Don’t let Satan discourage you. Attack his lies with the Word of God. Satan is just mad the Holy Spirit is inside you, he’s just mad that God is working in you and will continue doing so, he’s just mad that you’re God’s treasured possession. We can’t get into Heaven on our own and a Christian can never ever repay Jesus for what He has done.
Praise Jesus daily. If the enemy is telling you you’re worthless tell Him my God doesn’t think so. God knows your name. Jesus was thinking about you when He died. Live your life for the King. Let’s learn more below.
What does the Bible say?
1. 2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God.
2. John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
3. Isaiah 64:6 Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.
4. Romans 3:10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one.”
5. 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
6. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
In Christ alone
7. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
8. Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace.
9. Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
10. Galatians 3:26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith.
11. Corinthians 5:20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
12. 1 Corinthians 6:20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
How God sees you
13. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
14. Isaiah 43:4 Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.
15. 1 Peter 2:9 But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
16. Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,“and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.
17. Psalm 138:8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.
18. Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
19. Daniel 10:19 And he said, “O man greatly loved, fear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.” And as he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”
20. Romans 8:39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
We obey the Lord because we love Him and we are so thankful for what He has done for us on the cross.
21. John 14:23-24 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
Isaiah 49:16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.
If you don’t know Christ or if you need to refresh yourself with the gospel please click on the link at the top of the page.