Bible verses about making a difference
Do you sometimes tell yourself, “I can’t do it?” Well, guess what? Yes you can! God has a plan for everyone and as Christians, we are to make differences in the world. Don’t be like other Christians, be like Christ. You might be the only Christian in your family and God can use you to get everyone saved.
You can be the one who influences one person and then that person influences two more people, thus getting more people saved. With God’s strength, you can be used to save millions of lives.
Don’t dwell on the situation that you’re in now, but trust in the Lord and do His will. There are so many ways that you can make a change in the world. Just doing something, can do a lot. Let God use you by letting Him in full control because He knows what’s best for you.
Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do it or it’s not going to work. If it’s God’s plan for your life, it can never be stopped. Commit to God’s will and help others. You can volunteer, give, teach, correct, and more.
Be bold because He is always by your side. We must never be self centered. Always remember, someone is going to die today without knowing Christ? You can be the person at your job or school to start a spiritual spark!
- “Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.” Catherine of Siena
- “Never underestimate the difference YOU can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach to someone that might need a lift” Pablo
Don’t remain silent! More people are going to hell because no one speaks against rebellion anymore. Speak Out!
1. James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.
2. Galatians 6:1 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.
3. Luke 16:28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.
Give to charity and feed someone who hasn’t eaten in days.
4. Matthew 25:40-41 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
5. Romans 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
6. Hebrews 13:16 And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.
7. Luke 3:11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”
Serve others, helping does a lot.
8. Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
9. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
10. Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
11. 1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Spread the Gospel. People need to hear to get saved.
12. 1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.
13. Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
14. Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Let your light shine so people will glorify God.
1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
15. Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
16. 1 Peter 2:12 Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.
It is God who works in you.
17. Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
18. Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
We are co-workers
19. Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
20. 1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
21. 1 Corinthians 11:1-2 Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
23. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Never ever say you can’t!
24. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
25. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.