Bible verses about never giving up
There have been many times where I just wanted to quit. “God it’s not going to work. God what am I going to do? God what good can come from this? Lord you said you would help me. Lord I can’t do it without you.”
That is right you can’t do it without God. You can do nothing without the Lord. God will help us in all our trials. Sometimes I think to myself, “why did you allow this to happen God?” Then, I find out why and feel stupid.
Don’t trust in your situation and don’t look to what is seen. All the trials you go through in life are making you stronger. You will see God working in your life if you’re a Christian. You won’t remain in those trials. Don’t give up. You will go through trials and get out and then go back in them, but always remember the mighty hand of God is at work.
Don’t waste your trials go into that prayer closet and cry out to God. Glorify God in your suffering, “not my will God, but your will.” God will help you have faith. Yes it is important to read His Word, but you must call on the Lord daily. You must build your prayer life. God will not leave His children.
Don’t take my word for it believe in His promises. When everything is going good in life you will probably boast in yourself. When things are going bad that’s when you will glorify God and trust in Him more because you know it’s only the Almighty God that can help you and He gets all the credit when you get through it. Pray and fast, sometimes God doesn’t answer in our way or our time, but He answers in the best way and at the best time.
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
- “Never give up on something you really want it’s difficult to wait but it’s more difficult to regret.”
- “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.”
- “Before you give up, think of the reason why you held on so long.”
1. Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
2. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
3. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
4. 2 Chronicles 15:7 But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.
5. Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
6. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7. Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.
8. Psalm 112:6-7 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
9. Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this.
There is nothing He can’t do why are you worried?
10. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
11. Jeremiah 32:17 Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
12. Job 42:2 I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
God will not forsake you
13. Hebrews 13:5-6 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
14. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
15. Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
16. 2 Corinthians 4:8-12 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
17. James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
18. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
19. Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
20. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
21. Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
22. Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
23. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
24. Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
25. Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.