Bible verses about wild parties
Christians are not live how people of the world live and love what they love. The only things you will find at wild parties are smoking, drunkenness, worldly music, sex, more drugs, other evilness, and possibly fights. Believers are to take no part of evil, but expose it instead.
How does that glorify God by you being at these parties? It doesn’t, it only gives people a reason to blaspheme God and call you a hypocrite. When you love God you hate what He hates and you never stand up for what’s wrong which would be standing up for Satan. Don’t be peer pressured by people, remember Jesus is everything.
Lastly, please don’t deceive yourself by saying I’m only going to spread the gospel to unbelievers because most likely that’s not true and second they more than likely did not come to have anything to do with God, but instead indulge in evilness. We all know that God loves us, but if you love Him you will obey Him.
What does the Bible say?
1. Galatians 5:21-26 feeling envy, being drunk, having wild and wasteful parties, and doing other things like these. I warn you now as I warned you before: Those who do these things will not inherit God’s kingdom. But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. There is no law that says these things are wrong. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their own sinful selves. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do. We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit. We must not be proud or make trouble with each other or be jealous of each other.
2. 1 Peter 4:2-5 Strengthen yourselves so that you will live here on earth doing what God wants, not the evil things people want. In the past you wasted too much time doing what nonbelievers enjoy. You were guilty of sexual sins, evil desires, drunkenness, wild and drunken parties, and hateful idol worship. Nonbelievers think it is strange that you do not do the many wild and wasteful things they do, so they insult you. But they will have to explain this to God, who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
3. Romans 13:13-14 We should live in a right way, like people who belong to the day. We should not have wild parties or be drunk. We should not be involved in sexual sin or any kind of immoral behavior. We should not cause arguments and trouble or be jealous. But be like the Lord Jesus Christ, so that when people see what you do, they will see Christ. Don’t think about how to satisfy the desires of your sinful self.
4. James 4:4 Unfaithful people! Don’t you know that to be the world’s friend means to be God’s enemy? If you want to be the world’s friend, you make yourself God’s enemy.
5. 1 Corinthians 10:21-22 You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and from the cup of demons, too. You cannot eat at the Lord’s Table and at the table of demons, too. What? Do we dare to rouse the Lord’s jealousy? Do you think we are stronger than he is?
Take no part in evilness, but expose them.
6. 1 John 1:5-6 Now the message that we have heard from his Son and announce is this: God is light, and there is no darkness at all in him. If, then, we say that we have fellowship with him, yet at the same time live in the darkness, we are lying both in our words and in our actions.
7. Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Don’t give people a reason to blaspheme God.
8. Romans 2:24 For, as it is written, “The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”
Don’t give in to peer pressure. Beware of bad friends.
9. Proverbs 1:7-10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and discipline. Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction, and don’t reject your mother’s teaching, for they will be a garland of grace on your head and a gold chain around your neck. My son, if sinners entice you, don’t be persuaded.
10. Proverbs 16:29 A violent person entices their neighbor and leads them down a path that is not good.
11. 2 Timothy 2:22 But keep away from youthful passions, and pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love, and peace, in company with others who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
12. 1 Timothy 6:11-12 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
13. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 It is God’s will that you keep away from sexual sin as a mark of your devotion to him. Each of you should know that finding a husband or wife for yourself is to be done in a holy and honorable way, not in the passionate, lustful way of people who don’t know God.
14. Romans 6:13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness.
15. 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
16. 2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”
17. Galatians 5:16-17 But I say, live by the Spirit and you will not carry out the desires of the flesh. For the flesh has desires that are opposed to the Spirit, and the Spirit has desires that are opposed to the flesh, for these are in opposition to each other, so that you cannot do what you want.
18. 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything to the glory of God.
19. 1 Corinthians 6:15 Don’t you realize that your bodies are parts of Christ’s body? Should I take the parts of Christ’s body and make them parts of a prostitute’s body? That’s unthinkable!
20. 2 Peter 2:12-13 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.