Bible verses about debauchery
Debauchery is living a lifestyle contrary to what you were made for. It is living in drunkenness, partying, drug use, sexual immorality, worldliness, and basically unholiness. America is the land of the wicked. We are seeing an increase in bestiality, homosexuality, and many more lascivious things. No true believer would live such a way and the only thing to expect from this type of lifestyle is eternal pain in hell.
These are things that are cool to the world, but what’s cool to the world God hates. As a believer you must die to self and take up the cross daily. You are no longer a party animal, drunkard, druggie, but you are a new creation. Do not love the things of the world if anyone loves the things of the world the love of the father is not in Him.
What do you love more Christ or the world? Stop hardening your hearts to correction. Stop calling hell fire preachers legalists. Repent, turn away from you’re sins and believe in Christ. Jump off the wide road that leads to hell!
What does the Bible say?
1. Ephesians 5:15-18 Therefore be very careful how you live—not as unwise but as wise, taking advantage of every opportunity, because the days are evil. For this reason do not be foolish, but be wise by understanding what the Lord’s will is. And do not get drunk with wine, which is debauchery, but be filled by the Spirit,
2. Romans 13:12-14 The night is almost finished. The day is almost here. So we should stop doing whatever belongs to darkness. We should prepare ourselves to fight evil with the weapons that belong to the light. We should live in a right way, like people who belong to the day. We should not have wild parties or be drunk. We should not be involved in sexual sin or any kind of immoral behavior. We should not cause arguments and trouble or be jealous. But be like the Lord Jesus Christ, so that when people see what you do, they will see Christ. Don’t think about how to satisfy the desires of your sinful self.
3. 1 Peter 4:3-6 You have had enough in the past of the evil things that godless people enjoy—their immorality and lust, their feasting and drunkenness and wild parties, and their terrible worship of idols. Of course, your former friends are surprised when you no longer plunge into the flood of wild and destructive things they do. So they slander you. But remember that they will have to face God, who stands ready to judge everyone, both the living and the dead. That is why the Good News was preached to those who are now dead so although they were destined to die like all people, they now live forever with God in the Spirit.
Do not be conformed to the world
4. Romans 12:1-3 Brothers and sisters, in view of all we have just shared about God’s compassion, I encourage you to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, dedicated to God and pleasing to him. This kind of worship is appropriate for you. Don’t become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants—what is good, pleasing, and perfect. Because of the kindness that God has shown me, I ask you not to think of yourselves more highly than you should. Instead, your thoughts should lead you to use good judgment based on what God has given each of you as believers.
5. Ephesians 5:10-11 Determine which things please the Lord. Have nothing to do with the useless works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are.
It is hard to get into Heaven and many people who profess Jesus as Lord will not enter.
6. Luke 13:24-27 “Try hard to enter through the narrow door. I can guarantee that many will try to enter, but they won’t succeed. After the homeowner gets up and closes the door, it’s too late. You can stand outside, knock at the door, and say, ‘Sir, open the door for us!’ But he will answer you, ‘I don’t know who you are. Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ But he will tell you, ‘I don’t know who you are. Get away from me, all you evil people.’
No one who practices sin and lives a continuous sinful lifestyle will go to Heaven.
7. Galatians 5:18-21 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
8. 1 John 3:8-10 The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was revealed: to destroy the works of the devil. Everyone who has been fathered by God does not practice sin, because God’s seed resides in him, and thus he is not able to sin, because he has been fathered by God. By this the children of God and the children of the devil are revealed: Everyone who does not practice righteousness—the one who does not love his fellow Christian—is not of God.
9. 1 John 1:6-7 If we say we have fellowship with him and yet keep on walking in the darkness, we are lying and not practicing the truth. But if we walk in the light as he himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
10. 1 John 2:4-6 If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth. But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did.
11. 1 Peter 1:16 since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”
12. Leviticus 20:15-17 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
13. Proverbs 28:9 If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.
14. Proverbs 29:16 When the wicked thrive, so does sin, but the righteous will see their downfall.
15. 2 Corinthians 12:18-21 When I urged Titus to visit you and sent our other brother with him, did Titus take advantage of you? No! For we have the same spirit and walk in each other’s steps, doing things the same way. Perhaps you think we’re saying these things just to defend ourselves. No, we tell you this as Christ’s servants, and with God as our witness. Everything we do, dear friends, is to strengthen you. For I am afraid that when I come I won’t like what I find, and you won’t like my response. I am afraid that I will find quarreling, jealousy, anger, selfishness, slander, gossip, arrogance, and disorderly behavior. Yes, I am afraid that when I come again, God will humble me in your presence. And I will be grieved because many of you have not given up your old sins. You have not repented of your impurity, sexual immorality, and eagerness for lustful pleasure.
Psalm 94:16 Who will stand up for me against evildoers? Who will take his stand for me against those who do wickedness?