What does the Bible say about America?
America is very evil and it will be punished by God. It is so wicked that not only do unbelievers live like demons, but many people who profess Jesus as Lord do as well, but of course these are false Christians. The things that are acceptable now in Christianity like homosexuality, tattoos, yoga, sensuality in churches, and more would have made people catch heart attacks 50 years ago. Why are believers starting to look like the world? We were warned these things would happen!
America is filled with false religions like Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Hinduism, Catholicism, and more. They are taking God away from our public schools in exchange for deceitfulness and evil. This is one of the reasons that many Christian parents are choosing the homeschooling option. America knows God is real, but they hate Him so much so they push blasphemy like evolution.
Many mockers will be scared on their death beds and God will have the last laugh. While other countries are in poverty America is spoiled and rotten to the core. America is increasing in abortion, homosexuality, pornography, sensuality, gambling, debauchery, pride, greed, feminism, legalizing marijuana, drunkenness, devilish music, adultery, witchcraft, idolatry, idleness, envy, and more. We are prideful of these things and boast about our wickedness. We say we need more money while our kids are living like demons. Our kids are becoming more rebellious and are becoming dumber.
Even TV shows on the Disney Channel are influencing evil these days. President Obama claims to be a Christian, but is evil. Why would God bless America when America doesn’t want God it wants Satan? The scary part about it is it will only get worse.
In this country atheists love taking God’s name in vain. In America you will get applauded if you ridicule and blaspheme Christianity. You will be considered a hero, but isn’t it ironic that if you do it to any other religion it will be a problem? Why do you think that is? We need to take a stand and expose evil not join it.
Christian quotes about America
“The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity.” John Adams
“People read newspapers far more than they read the Word of God and then we wonder way America is in the mess she’s in today. This is the Book that made America great, but since it’s been kicked out, we’ve seen America go under and down.” – Lester Roloff
“It can not be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!”
“The American empire will follow every other notable empire of antiquity and collapse under its own weight. The signs are already ubiquitous.” – Chuck Baldwin
“Christian Youth of America, can you not hear the call of God in this hour? All heaven awaits the moment when you will arise and ACT on behalf of your generation.” – Andrew Strom
“If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.” Ronald Reagan
“The real democratic American idea is, not that every man shall be on a level with every other man, but that every man shall have liberty to be what God made him, without hindrance.” Henry Ward Beecher
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.” Thomas Jefferson
“Statistics reveal that most Christians in America do not include God in their budgets… Sadly, God often gets what is leftover, if anything. ” Gene Getz
“You don’t have to go to heathen lands today to find false gods. America is full of them. Whatever you love more than God is your idol.” D.L. Moody
Do not love the evilness in the United States.
1. Leviticus 20:23 And you shall not walk in the customs of the nation that I am driving out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I detested them.
2. James 4:4 You adulterers! Don’t you know that friendship with the world means hostility with God? So whoever wants to be a friend of this world is an enemy of God.
3. 1 John 2:15-17 Stop loving the world and the things that are in the world. If anyone persists in loving the world, the Father’s love is not in him. For everything that is in the world—the desire for fleshly gratification, the desire for possessions, and worldly arrogance—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world and its desires are fading away, but the person who does God’s will remains forever.
4. Jeremiah 10:2 This is what the Lord says: Don’t learn the practices of the nations. Don’t be frightened by the signs in the sky because the nations are frightened by them.
There are many mockers in America, but God is not mocked.
5. Isaiah 13:11 I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant, and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.
6. Psalm 145:20 The LORD preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
7. Psalm 94:23 He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the LORD our God will destroy them.
8. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
9. Isaiah 3:11 Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.
In America we have forgotten God
10. Jeremiah 5:26-30 “Among my people are the wicked who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people. Like cages full of birds, their houses are full of deceit; they have become rich and powerful and have grown fat and sleek. Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek justice. They do not promote the case of the fatherless; they do not defend the just cause of the poor. Should I not punish them for this?” declares the Lord. “Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this? A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land.”
11. Psalm 9:16-17 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
12. Psalm 50:22 Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with no one to rescue you.
False believers are turning away from the truth and trying to justify sin, but God will be sure to punish them.
13. 2 Timothy 4:3-4 because the time will come when people will not listen to the true teaching but will find many more teachers who please them by saying the things they want to hear. They will stop listening to the truth and will begin to follow false stories.
14. Matthew 7:21-24 “Not all those who say ‘You are our Lord’ will enter the kingdom of heaven. The only people who will enter the kingdom of heaven are those who do what my Father in heaven wants. On the last day many people will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, we spoke for you, and through you we forced out demons and did many miracles. Then I will tell them clearly, ‘Get away from me, you who do evil. I never knew you. “Everyone who hears my words and obeys them is like a wise man who built his house on rock.”
No one is standing up for righteousness anymore.
15. Psalm 94:16 Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers?
End times: Increase in sin:
16. Luke 17:26-27 Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
17. Matthew 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
18. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, and will act as if they serve God but will not have his power. Stay away from those people.
Huge rise in false teachers:
19. 2 Peter 2:1-2 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed.
Sums up America
20. 2 Timothy 3:7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.
21. Jeremiah 44:10 They have not humbled themselves even to this day, nor have they feared, nor walked in my law and my statutes that I set before you and before your fathers.
22. John 5:40 but you refuse to come to me to have that life.
23. Psalm 10:13 Why do the wicked get away with despising God? They think, “God will never call us to account.”
24. Psalm 10:4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, “There is no God.”
25. Proverbs 30:12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
Psalm 7:11 God is an honest judge. He is angry with the wicked every day.
You cannot find America in the Bible for anything good. It is true. We are a very messed up wicked country compared to other countries as far as sin. We have freedom and what do we do with that? We go out and mess our country up! We take advantage of this freedom and twist everything. No one fears God anymore. They act as if freedom is a shield from God but they are actually running from Him and no one will run from Him!! Like I always say, the truth always comes out. It really does.
Amanda writes “You cannot find America in the Bible for anything good “. She is right. For that matter you can’t find any country in the Bible for anything good. That is if you are comparing America, or any other country, to the righteousness of God. This includes Israel as they not only continuously faltered but to this day reject Jesus as the messiah. All of that is irrelevant. God does not judge a nation by the direction of its government, the contents of its constitution or anything that nation has espoused or made law. Nineveh Wasn’t spared because a government changed. It was spared because it’s people repented. It’s not about country. It’s about individual repentance. Always has been and always will be.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chron 7:14
It is sin that has changed the Values that this country was founded on. Godly values. POLITICS And Man’s Government.