Bible verses about Illuminati
Many people ask is the Illuminati in the Bible and is it real? If the Illuminati conspiracy theory is true the goal is to bring false doctrine, lies, evil, and demonic influences into the world. When we think about the Illuminati we think about occult symbols, pyramids, a new world order, and all-seeing eyes.
We think about evil and new agendas being promoted by the media and the entertainment industry. The Illuminati is more than just the media.
It’s a secret society that has infiltrated the government, businesses, banks, and more seeking world domination. The Illuminati is setting the stage for the Antichrist to come.
Christians can rest upon our sovereign God. God is in control of all things. Nothing can succeed without His permission.
If the Illuminati is true it’s just another scheme from Satan that will be burned up in the fire at the end. Fear the Lord and nothing else.
Please make sure that you are going to Heaven when you die. I plead with you, if you are not saved please click the top right link of the page. Let’s learn more below
- “If you fear God, you really need fear nothing else.” Zac Poonen
- “There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counter-claimed by Satan.” C.S. Lewis
Christians should not fear the Illuminati.
1. Isaiah 8:12-13 “Don’t call everything a conspiracy, like they do, and don’t live in dread of what frightens them. Make the Lord of Heaven’s Armies holy in your life. He is the one you should fear. He is the one who should make you tremble.
2. Matthew 10:28 Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.
3. 1 John 4:4 Little children, you belong to God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
What does the Bible say?
4. Zechariah 11:17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye. May his arm wither and his right eye be completely blind.”
5. 2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case, the god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe to keep them from seeing the light of the glorious gospel of the Messiah, who is the image of God.
6. Revelation 16:14 They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty.
7. Mark 13:22 For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.
8. Jude 1:4 For some men, who were designated for this judgment long ago, have come in by stealth; they are ungodly, turning the grace of our God into promiscuity and denying Jesus Christ, our only Master and Lord.
9. Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.
10. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-9 The mystery of this sin is already at work. But it cannot work effectively until the person now holding it back gets out of the way. Then the man of sin will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will destroy him by what he says. When the Lord Jesus comes, his appearance will put an end to this man. The man of sin will come with the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous and wonderful signs. But they will be lies.
What will happen to the Illuminati puppets?
11. Revelation 20:9-10 And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s people and the beloved city. But fire from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them. Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
12. Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Outside the city are the dogs–the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.
We should not obsess about the Illuminati, which only leads to fear.
13. Matthew 4:8-10 Next the devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. “I will give it all to you,” he said, “if you will kneel down and worship me.” “Get out of here, Satan,” Jesus told him. “For the Scriptures say, ‘You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’
14. James 4:4 You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
15. 1 John 5:19-20 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us insight to know him who is true, and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This one is the true God and eternal life.
16. Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
17. Mark 8:36-37 What profit will a person have if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Indeed, what can a person give in exchange for his life?
18. 1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.
19. 1 John 2:4 The person who says, “I know him,” but doesn’t obey his commandments is a liar. The truth isn’t in that person.
20. Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Some say that the Illuminati is behind the many false teachers in Christianity, such as the prosperity preachers to destroy Christianity.
21. 1 Timothy 6:4- 5 They are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
22. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.