Bible verses about being left handed
There were indeed some left handed people in Scripture. Even though Scripture mostly talks about the right hand of the Lord because the right hand is usually the dominant that is not a knock to lefties.
There are even some advantages of being left handed and I think it is very unique as well.
What does the Bible say?
1. Judges 20:16-17 Seven hundred of these trained soldiers were left-handed, each of whom could sling a stone at a hair and not miss! The Israelites, except for the Benjaminites, gathered 400,000 soldiers with swords.
2. Judges 3:15-16 When the people cried to the Lord, he sent someone to save them. He was Ehud, son of Gera from the people of Benjamin, who was left-handed. Israel sent Ehud to give Eglon king of Moab the payment he demanded. Ehud made himself a sword with two edges, about eighteen inches long, and he tied it to his right hip under his clothes.
3. 1 Chronicles 12:2-3 They came with bows for weapons and could use either their right or left hands to shoot arrows or to sling rocks. They were Saul’s relatives from the tribe of Benjamin. Ahiezer was their leader, and there was Joash. (Ahiezer and Joash were sons of Shemaah, who was from the town of Gibeah.) There were also Jeziel and Pelet, the sons of Azmaveth. There were Beracah and Jehu from the town of Anathoth.
4. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
5. Psalm 139:13-15 You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother’s body. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well. You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother’s body. When I was put together there.
6. Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. – (About God quotes)
7. Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.
8. Proverbs 3:16 Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.
9. Matthew 20:21 And he said to her, “What do you want?” She said to him, “Say that these two sons of mine are to sit, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your kingdom.”
10. Matthew 6:3-4 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. – (What does the Bible say about giving?)
Genesis 48:13-18 And Joseph took both of them, Ephraim on his right toward Israel’s left hand and Manasseh on his left toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them close to him. But Israel reached out his right hand and put it on Ephraim’s head, though he was the younger, and crossing his arms, he put his left hand on Manasseh’s head, even though Manasseh was the firstborn. Then he blessed Joseph and said, “May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked faithfully, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, the Angel who has delivered me from all harm may he bless these boys. May they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they increase greatly on the earth.” When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim’s head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father’s hand to move it from Ephraim’s head to Manasseh’s head. Joseph said to him, “No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.”
Trading my time to read about the Left-hand ed persons in the Bible. I am left handed and my 1st 3 biological grand children are lefthanded. My Father was left handed as well.