Bible verses about counting your blessings
Counting our blessings is always being humble and giving thanks for everything in life. We are thankful for Jesus Christ who is everything. We are thankful for food, friends, family, God’s Love. Appreciate everything in life because there are people who are starving and in a way harder situation than you. Your bad days are someones good days.
Even when you drink a glass of water do it for the glory of God. Continually thank Him and this will result in you being content in life.
Write down all the things God has done in your life and all the times God has answered your prayers. God always has a plan and when you go through trials read what you wrote and know He allows things to happen for a reason, He knows what is best.
If He helped you before He will help you again. He will never forsake His people. Thank God for His promises that He never breaks. Continually draw near Him and remember without Christ you have nothing.
Continually praise Him and give Him thanks.
1. Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah
2. Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
3. Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
5. Psalm 116:12 What shall I render to the LORD for all his benefits to me?
6. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
7. Psalm 107:43 Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD.
8. Psalm 118:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
What does the Bible say?
9. 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
10. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
11. Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!.
12. Psalm 103:10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
13. Lamentations 3:22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
Joy in trials! When it’s hard to count your blessings take your mind off the problem by seeking the Lord in prayer.
14. James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
15. Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.
16. Colossians 3:2 Keep your mind on things above, not on worldly things.
17. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
18. James 4:6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
19. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
God will always help His faithful ones.
20. Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
21. Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.