Bible verses for bad days
Are you having a bad day where it feels like nothing is going right today? The good thing for Christians is we have God to run to for encouragement and help.
Though we’re in this sinful world remember God is greater than the world. He that is greater than the world can turn your worst day into your best day.
1. James 1:2-5 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you are involved in various trials, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But you must let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing. Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to everyone generously without a rebuke, and it will be given to him.
2. Romans 5:3-4 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
3. Ecclesiastes 7:14 On a good day, enjoy yourself; On a bad day, examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days So that we won’t take anything for granted.
4. John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
5. John 14:27 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
Be strong – Inspiring verses about strength from God.
6. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
7. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
8. Psalm 121:7 The LORD will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life.
All things work together for good
9. Romans 8:28-29 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
10. Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
God is our refuge
11. Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
12. Psalm 9:9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
13. Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
14. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
15. 2 Corinthians 1:4 He comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God.
Call on the Lord
16. Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
17. 1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
18. Psalm 50:15 and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
Give thanks in all situations. Our bad days are considered good days for some people.
19. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
20. Ephesians 5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
21. Psalm 23:1 A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
22. 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.