Bible verses for thank you cards
These Scriptures are for showing gratitude and thankfulness to others. You can use these for thank you cards or even birthday cards to show your appreciation to someone.
God blessed us with great friends and family members and sometimes we want to show them we’re glad they’re in our lives. May God continue to watch over them and bless them.
You’re a great friend
1. John 15:13 The greatest love you can show is to give your life for your friends.
2. Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
3. Proverbs 27:9 Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.
4. Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
5. 2 Corinthians 9:13-15 You will honor God through this genuine act of service because of your commitment to spread the Good News of Christ and because of your generosity in sharing with them and everyone else. With deep affection they will pray for you because of the extreme kindness that God has shown you. I thank God for his gift that words cannot describe.
6. 1 Corinthians 1:4 I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
7. 2 Timothy 1:3 I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day.
8. Philippians 1:2-4 May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy,
9. Ephesians 1:15-17 I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all Christians. Since then, I always give thanks for you and pray for you. I pray that the great God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ may give you the wisdom of His Spirit. Then you will be able to understand the secrets about Him as you know Him better.
10. Romans 1:8-9 Let me say first that I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith in him is being talked about all over the world. God knows how often I pray for you. Day and night I bring you and your needs in prayer to God, whom I serve with all my heart by spreading the Good News about his Son.
May the Lord bless you
11. 2 Samuel 2:6 May the LORD now show you kindness and faithfulness, and I too will show you the same favor because you have done this.
12. Ruth 2:12 May the LORD reward you for what you have done! May you receive a rich reward from the LORD God of Israel, under whose protection you have come for shelter.”
13. Numbers 6:24-26 “May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord show you his kindness and have mercy on you. May the Lord watch over you and give you peace.”’
Grace to you
14. 1 Corinthians 1:3 May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace
15. Philippians 1:2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with his love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy.