Bible verses about cooking
Godly women are to know how to cook and manage a household. We are living in times where some women can’t even boil an egg I mean it’s ridiculous.
A virtuous woman shops wisely and makes do with what she has. She keeps her family fed nutritiously. If you don’t know how to cook you should learn and I believe guys should know as well especially if you’re not married.
Find a cook book and practice because practice makes perfect. When I cook something for the first time in one way or another I’ll mess up, but eventually I’ll master it.
For example, the first time I cooked rice it was too mushy and burned, second time it was too watery, but the third I learned from my mistakes and it came out perfect and delicious.
A virtuous woman
1. Titus 2:3-5 “Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”
2. Proverbs 31:14-15 “She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar. She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.”
3. Proverbs 31:27-28 “She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.”
What does the Bible say?
4. Ezekiel 24:10 “Heap on the logs, kindle the fire, boil the meat well, mix in the spices, and let the bones be burned up.”
5. Genesis 9:2-3 “The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.”
Great verses to put in the kitchen.
6. Matthew 6:11 “Give us this day our daily bread.”
7. Psalm 34:8 “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!”
8. Matthew 4:4 “But he answered, “It is written, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.”
9. 1 Corinthians 10:31 “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
10. John 6:35 “Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.” – (Evidence that Jesus is God)
11. Psalm 37:25 “I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.”
12. Genesis 25:29-31 “Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. And Esau said to Jacob, “Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!” (Therefore his name was called Edom. Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright now.”
13. John 21:9-10 “When they got there, they found breakfast waiting for them–fish cooking over a charcoal fire, and some bread. “Bring some of the fish you’ve just caught,” Jesus said.”
14. 1 Chronicles 9:31 “Mattithiah, a Levite and the oldest son of Shallum the Korahite, was entrusted with baking the bread used in the offerings.”
15. Genesis 19:3 “But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.”