Bible verses about sharing your faith
As Christians we must not be afraid to open our mouths and share the gospel. People will not know about Christ by how we live our lives. It is important that we talk and proclaim the good news. I know sometimes we don’t know how to start or we think how about if this person doesn’t listen or starts to dislike me.
We need to be God’s workers on earth and help bring people to the truth. If we keep our mouth shut more and more people will go to hell. Don’t be shy. Sometimes God tells us to go tell that friend, co-worker, classmate, etc. about my son and we think I don’t know how. Do not fear God will help you. The hardest part is getting the first word out, but once you do it will be easy.
What does the Bible say?
1. Mark 16:15-16 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
2. Philemon 1:6 and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ.
3. 1 Peter 3:15-16 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
4. Matthew 4:19-20 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” At once they left their nets and followed him.
5. Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.
6. Psalm 96:2-4 Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods.
7. 1 Corinthians 9:16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!
Do not fear
8. Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
9. 2 Timothy 1:7-8 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.
10. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
11. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
12. Luke 12:12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”
13. John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
14. Romans 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.
Do not be ashamed
15. Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
16. Luke 12:8-9 “I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God.
17. Mark 8:38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.”
18. Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
19. John 20:21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”
20. 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
21, Matthew 5:11-12 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
22. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.