Bible verses about housewarming
Did you just buy a new home for your family or do you need some Scripture quotes for a Christian housewarming card? Buying a new home is a new step for all Christians, but remember to always put your trust in God.
Pray continuously and if you need wisdom for anything, ask Him. James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.“
1. Hebrews 3:3-4 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
2. Isaiah 32:18 My people will live in peaceful dwellings, in secure homes and in undisturbed resting places.
3. Proverbs 24:3-4 By wisdom a house is built; it is made secure through understanding. By knowledge its rooms are furnished with all sorts of expensive and beautiful goods.
4. 2 Samuel 7:29 So may it please you to bless the household of your servant, so that it might remain forever in your presence, because you, Lord God, have spoken, and from your blessing may the household of your servant be blessed forever.
5. Proverbs 24:27 First get your fields ready, next plant your crops, and then build your house.
6. Luke 19:9 And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, since he also is a son of Abraham.”
May the LORD bless you
7. Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee.
8. Numbers 6:25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.
9. Numbers 6:26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
10. Psalm 113:9 He gives a home to the woman who could not give birth and makes her the mother of children. Praise the Lord!
11. Philippians 1:2 Good will and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ are yours!
12. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
13. Ecclesiastes 2:24 So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God.
14. Ecclesiastes 3:13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil–this is the gift of God.
Thank God always
15. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Whatever happens, give thanks, because it is God’s will in Christ Jesus that you do this.
16. 1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord because he is good. His faithful love will last forever.
17. Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
18. Matthew 7:24 Whoever hears these teachings of mine and obeys them is like a wise man who built his house on rock.
19. 1 Thessalonians 4:11 Do all you can to live a peaceful life. Take care of your own business, and do your own work as we have already told you.
20. Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
21. Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.
22. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Love your new neighbors
23. Mark 12:31 The second is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.
24. Romans 15:2 Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.
25. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Psalm 127:1 Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor uselessly. Unless the Lord guards the city, its security forces keep watch uselessly.