Bible verses about the narrow path
The road to Heaven is extremely small and most people will not find it even many people who call themselves Christians. Many people say they love Christ, but their actions show that they truly hate Him. Just because you go to church doesn’t mean you’re going to go to Heaven.
If you ask people what will you say to God if He asks you why should I let you into Heaven, most people are going to say because I’m good. I go to church and I love God. The word Christian has been changed over the years. The world is filled with fake Christians.
Jesus Christ alone is the only way into Heaven, but true acceptance of Him always results in a change of life. Repentance is not taught in pulpits anymore. Many people who call themselves Christians use the I’m a sinner excuse to purposely and deliberately rebel towards the Word of God. No one who rebels against His Word will enter.
There will be no excuses in Heaven none whatsoever. If you love the Lord you will commit to Him. You only have one chance. It’s either Paradise or torment. God is good and a good judge must punish the criminal. Whoever wants to keep their life will lose it. Stop being part of the world, deny yourself, and take up the cross daily.
What does the Bible say?
1. Matthew 7:13-14 “”Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
2. Luke 13:23-25 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them. Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. When once the master of the house has risen and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then he will answer you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’
3. Isaiah 35:8 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.
Many if not most people today who call themselves Christians will burn in hell.
4. Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
5. Luke 13:26-28 Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets.’ But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’ In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God but you yourselves cast out.
If you say you love Christ and you’re rebellious towards His Word you are lying.
6. Luke 6:46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?
7. John 14:23-24 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father’s who sent me.
8. Mark 4:15-17 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.
9. Matthew 23:28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
10. James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
1 John 3:8-10 The person who lives a sinful life belongs to the devil, because the devil has been committing sin since the beginning. The reason that the Son of God appeared was to destroy what the devil does. Those who have been born from God don’t live sinful lives. What God has said lives in them, and they can’t live sinful lives. They have been born from God. This is the way God’s children are distinguished from the devil’s children. Everyone who doesn’t do what is right or love other believers isn’t God’s child.