Bible verses about homeschooling
There are many advantages to homeschooling such as your child can get the attention needed and doesn’t have to worry about the teacher helping other kids. Schools in America have thrown away Bibles and are teaching kids lies and evilness.
They are teaching that premarital sex and homosexuality is OK. Kids are being brainwashed right before our eyes. As parents we are to protect our kids from what they learn. If we teach them we can help them know the truth from Scripture. Bad company will always be found in secular schools. Children can easily be led astray by friends. Our kids are getting dumber because this godless generation has dumbed down our kids.
Homeschooling is a great way to raise up godly children. Find out more awesome reasons to homeschool your child. For some parents the best option is private schools or public schools. You must pray continuously about this and discuss this with your spouse. If you do plan on homeschooling always remember to be loving, kind, and patient.
What does the Bible say?
1. Proverbs 4:1-2 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching.
2. Proverbs 1:7-9 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Stubborn fools despise wisdom and discipline. My son, listen to your father’s discipline, and do not neglect your mother’s teachings, because discipline and teachings are a graceful garland on your head and a golden chain around your neck.
3. Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
4. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Always remember these commands I give you today. Teach them to your children, and talk about them when you sit at home and walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them down and tie them to your hands as a sign. Tie them on your forehead to remind you, and write them on your doors and gates.
5. Deuteronomy 11:19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
They can try to fit in with a bad crowd and be led astray.
6. 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.”
7. Psalm 1:1-5 How blessed is the person, who does not take the advice of the wicked, who does not stand on the path with sinners, and who does not sit in the seat of mockers. But he delights in the Lord’s instruction, and meditates in his instruction day and night. He will be like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in its season, and whose leaf does not wither. He will prosper in everything he does. But this is not the case with the wicked. They are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not escape judgment, nor will sinners have a place in the assembly of the righteous.
8. Proverbs 13:19-21 Fulfilled longing is sweet to the soul, but avoiding evil is detestable to the fool. Whoever keeps company with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools suffers harm. Disaster pursues the sinful, but good will reward the righteous.
In public schools children are taught evolution and other deceitfulness.
9. Colossians 2:6-8 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
10. 1 Timothy 6:20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the pointless discussions and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge.
11. 1 Corinthians 3:18-20 Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise. For the wisdom of this world is nonsense in God’s sight. For it is written, “He catches the wise with their own trickery,” and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are worthless.”
Pray for wisdom
12. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
13. Proverbs 2:6-11 For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright and is a shield to those who walk in integrity— guarding the paths of the just and protecting the way of his faithful ones. Then you will understand what is right, just, and upright—every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you; understanding will watch over you
14. 2 Timothy 3:15-16 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.
15. Psalm 127:3-5 Children are a gift from the Lord; a productive womb, the Lord’s reward. As arrows in the hand of a warrior, so also are children born during one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be ashamed as they confront their enemies at the city gate.
Ephesians 6:1-4 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. “Honor your father and mother…” (This is a very important commandment with a promise.)“…so that it may go well for you, and that you may have a long life on the earth.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up by training and instructing them about the Lord.