Bible verses about one God
There is only one God no one else. God is three divine persons in one. The Trinity is God the father, the son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. They are not separate, but they are all in one.
There will be many people who will deny Jesus as being God, but those same people are on the road to hell. Man cannot die for the worlds sins only God can do that.
Even if it was 100 angels on the cross it wouldn’t be good enough because only the blood of God can die for sin. If Jesus is not God the whole gospel is a lie.
God will not share His glory with anyone, remember God is not a liar. The Jews were mad because Jesus was claiming to be God because He was. Jesus even said I am He. In conclusion remember God is three persons in one and besides Him there is no other God.
There is no one else
1. Isaiah 44:6 The LORD is Israel’s king and defender. He is the LORD of Armies. This is what the LORD says: I am the first and the last, and there is no God except me.
2. Deuteronomy 4:35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.
3. 1 Kings 8:60 that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God; there is no other.
4. James 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
5. 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.
6. Isaiah 43:11 I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior.
7. 1 Chronicles 17:20 There is none like you, O LORD, and there is no God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
8. Isaiah 46:9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,
9. 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
10. John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
11. John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
12. John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”
13. John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
14. Philippians 2:5-6 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
Jesus has to be God because God will not share His glory with anyone. If Jesus is not God then God is a liar.
15. Isaiah 42:8 “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols.
16. Matthew 28:19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
17. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
Jehovah Witness, Mormons, and Unitarians
18. Jude 1:4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
19. Revelation 4:8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!”
20. Exodus 8:10 Then he said, “Tomorrow.” So he said, “May it be according to your word, that you may know that there is no one like the LORD our God.
Galatians 1:8-9 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.