Bible verses about travel
As Christians we always want to include God in our plans in life. Maybe you or someone you know is on vacation about to go on a trip, if so pray to God for guidance and protection.
Sometimes travelling might seem scary because we’re not used to it and can’t see everything, but God can, and He will keep you safe and watch over you on your journey. May God guide you and give you peace. I encourage you to be courageous and spread the name of Jesus on your trip.
1. Luke 4:10 Scripture says, ‘He will put his angels in charge of you to watch over you carefully.
2. Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
3. Proverbs 2:8-9 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path.
4. Zechariah 2:5 I will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord. I will be the glory within it.’
5. Psalm 91:4-5 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge. His truth is your shield and armor. You do not need to fear terrors of the night, arrows that fly during the day
6. Proverbs 3:23-24 Then you will go safely on your way, and you will not hurt your foot. When you lie down, you will not be afraid. As you lie there, your sleep will be sweet.
He will watch over you
7. Psalm 32:7-8 For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.
8. Psalm 121:7-8 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.
He will never leave you
9. Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself will go before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forget you. Don’t be afraid and don’t worry.”
10. Joshua 1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.
11. Psalm 23:3-4 He gives me new strength. He leads me on paths that are right for the good of his name. Even if I walk through a very dark valley, I will not be afraid, because you are with me. Your rod and your shepherd’s staff comfort me.
12. Psalm 139:9-10 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
13. Isaiah 43:4-5 Since you are precious and special in my sight, and I love you, I will hand over people in place of you, nations in place of your life. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. From the east I will bring your descendants; from the west I will gather you.
14. Isaiah 26:3-4 You, Lord, give true peace to those who depend on you, because they trust you. So, trust the Lord always, because he is our Rock forever.
15. Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
16. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things.
The Lord’s direction
17. Psalm 37:23-29 A person’s steps are directed by the Lord, and the Lord delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be thrown down headfirst because the Lord holds on to his hand. I have been young, and now I am old, but I have never seen a righteous person abandoned or his descendants begging for food. He is always generous and lends freely. His descendants are a blessing. Avoid evil, do good, and live forever. The Lord loves justice, and he will not abandon his godly ones. They will be kept safe forever, but the descendants of wicked people will be cut off. Righteous people will inherit the land and live there permanently.
18. Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.
19. Proverbs 20:24 The steps of a person are ordained by the Lord— so how can anyone understand his own way?
20. Jeremiah 10:23 LORD, I know that people’s lives are not their own; it is not for them to direct their steps.
21. Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
22. 2 Corinthians 8:16-19 But thanks be to God, who placed in the heart of Titus the same dedication to you that I have. He welcomed my request and eagerly went to visit you by his own free will. With him we have sent the brother who is praised in all the churches for spreading the gospel. More than that, he has also been selected by the churches to travel with us while we are administering this work of kindness for the glory of the Lord and as evidence of our eagerness to help.