Church management involves a lot of activities that range from services to weddings to Bible studies and prayer events. Each of these is crucial to the smooth running of the church, and because of this, it is vital that these operations are all handled properly. This is where church management software comes in.
What is church management software?
Church management software is a tool that helps church administrators and pastors manage the day-to-day operation of the church. It is a cloud-based and helps to automate certain tasks like keeping tabs on donations, schedules, reminders, and volunteers, as well as organizing contact information for members.
The benefits of church management software
Church management software helps keep track of church finances like tithes, donations, offerings, and staff payroll.
It allows you to keep track of members in the church and their areas of interest as regards working or volunteering in the church.
It allows you to manage and organize the events that are coming up.
It helps you to report financial data accurately.
It enables you to stay within the range of budget.
What are average church management software prices?
The average price you can get for the church management software is between $9 per month to around $250 per month.
1. Breeze ChMS
The Breeze ChMs is an intuitive church management software that more than 9,000 religious organizations use. It is used mainly by mid-sized churches.
Breeze Chms pricing
Breeze has only one price- $67 per month. With this, you get access to all the features, phone, and email support, the mobile app, free upgrades, free data transfer, and the chance to cancel anytime. Additionally, there are no setup or contract fees.
Breeze Chms features
- Breeze gives you the chance to store all the contact information of members on the platform, no matter how large or small.
- You can filter and categorize the members based on age, location, dates of baptisms, etc.
- You can track the offerings and tithes and generate a report.
- It allows you to pass information to your congregation through group emails and text messages.
- It gives you the ability to see who opened and read the messages from the app.
- It gives you access to the church calendar as well as child check-in.
Breeze Chms app
The Breeze ChMs app is available on iOS and Android, allowing you easy access to the platform from your mobile device.
Breeze Chms support
Breeze Chms gives you both email and phone support. This is found on both the website and phone app. All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, schedule a call with them or chat with support staff on the website.
2. One Church Software
One Church Software is an award-winning solution to all your church management needs. It helps you care for your community and empower your staff and members.
One Church Software pricing
The pricing is divided according to the number of profiles you need to manage. It divided into 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, and 4001+. Then it is billed either monthly or yearly, and you get 20% off annual plans. It is also divided into standard, plus, and premium.
The standard tier gives you access to all standard modules; the plus tier is the next, giving you added free training and in-app chat support. The premium gives you all the perks of plus and extra perks like automation suites, room and resources, and multicampus tools.
For 200 profiles, the monthly cost is $36 for standard, $52 for plus, and $73 for premium. This pricing increases according to the number of profiles. For more information, go here.
One Church Software features
- Has child check-in to keep track of your kid during service.
- Allows you to give online securely, keep track of your pledges and set up recurring payments.
- Easily manage events and services.
- Schedule and plan itinerary for staff and volunteers.
- It gives you insight into the management of the people by organizing their information.
One Church Software app
It has an app on Google Play and App Store to easily access the features.
One Church Software support
- Live chat is open every day.
- Phone support only on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm ET.
- Has email support with replies the same day.
- It also has training and a support center.
3. Servant Keeper
Servant Keeper is an affordable, easy-to-use, and customizable church management software.
Servant Keeper pricing
The pricing is divided into $49.99 per month for standard and $99.99 per month for premium.
Standard has unlimited users, unlimited seats, and you can track up to 100 families, and a $500 fee for white glove transfer data.
Premium has no fee for white glove transfer data, and you can track an unlimited amount of families.
Servant Keeper features
- Child check-in for your kids
- All your data are on a secure cloud
- Freedom to manage all church events
- You can track families and member to know how active they are
- A dashboard is present on the platform to help you keep track of trends, budget, contributions, membership and pledges.
Servant Keeper app
There is a mobile app present on both the App Store and Google Play. It gives you access to all the features they all have. You can create an online officer and manage attendance and the church’s directory from there.
Servant Keeper support
There is an online help desk where you can submit your complaint by submitting a customer ID, church organization, contact name, email, and message. You can contact them for texting support at (800) 785-3416 and sales at (800) 773-7570.
Blackbaud is a diverse cloud computing provider that serves nonprofits, religious organizations, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and other social good communities.
Vendors do not provide the pricing for Blackbaud.
- You can easily manage all the contacts on one platform.
- You can easily manage employee programs
- The platform allows for social media integration
- It allows you to track the funds from donors easily
- It helps you automate your workflow for better efficiency.
Blackbaud has the Blackbaud MobilePay app that you can use to process payment from your events or the sale of merchandise. It is available on Google Play and App Store.
Blackbaud support is available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 pm to 8 pm ET. The website also has resources that you can use for pressing questions. If you have a pressing need, you can make use of the chat interface on the apps and websites.
Pushpay is an innovative church management software that gives you the freedom to focus on ministry while it focuses on automating your workflow.
Pushpay has three pricing plans: Core, Advanced and Complete. However, the cost is not available as you will have to contact the vendor.
- Pushpay has a Bible reading plan.
- With Pushpay, you can show digital bulletins.
- It allows you to live stream events right from the app.
- You can register your event on the platform as well as pay and schedule it.
- It tracks your giving. You can set reminders to give or set recurring ones.
Pushpay has a custom My Church App for connection to your church. It can be found on Android and iOS.
In case of any issues, you can quickly contact our customer support on the platform. They also have resources on their blog where you can get information regarding your issues in using Pushpay.
The ACS is a ministry management software business that allows you to manage records of members, volunteers, contributions, offerings, and events with their array of applications.
The pricing starts at $279.95 per month.
- It helps you track the attendance of members.
- It also helps organize your finances through built-in accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and dues management.
- You can manage, organize and communicate with donors from the app.
- You can put a comprehensive member database of members on the platform
- It helps you track church assets.
ACS has different apps, such as Realm Connect, Realm Shepherd, Abundant Giving, and Church Life ACS, available on Android and iOS.
ACS has relatively responsive customer support. You can relay your complaint on the client portal or speak to a support specialist at +1-800-669-2509 in the call center. To access other support resources, you should log in to your account.
7. Tithe.ly Church Management
This is an innovative church membership software that helps you engage with your community and gives your religious leaders the right tools to manage the church.
Tithe.ly has a unique pricing feature priced according to the add-ons you want.
The church management software costs $40 per month at a $149 setup cost. You’ll pay $0 per month if you want the giving platform. Sites cost $19 per month with a $149 setup cost. The church app costs $50 per month and a $149 setup cost.
- Allows you to send acknowledgment emails that are customized emails to donors
- It allows you to track and manage attendance.
- The platform has built-in accounting.
- Child check-in is present.
- You can put the contact of all your members and manage them from one platform.
You can get the title.ly app from Google Play and App Store. The app has training options that can come in either live, online, videos, documentation, webinars, or in-person.
The support options for tithe.ly include knowledgebase, phone support, FAQs, chat interface, and email help desk. You can also connect with them through social media.
Churchteams is a church management software that provides an intuitive way for leaders to track workflow and members to communicate with the church.
Churchteams has a free trial for 30 days, after which you can choose either the small/medium, medium/large, or extra-large.
- Two hundred people at $37 per month.
- Five hundred people at $67 per month.
- 2000 people at $97 per month.
- 6000 people at $147 per month.
- 10000 people at $197 per month.
- 20000 people at $297 per month.
- Text-to-church and interactive dashboards.
- Child check-ins.
- Customizable Branding.
- You can create a membership directory.
- Manage your giving through online giving, recurring giving, and receipt management.
Churchteams has an app with all the website platform features to manage and automate all the operations that give you issues. The app is compatible with Android, iOS, and tablets.
Churchteams has first-class support to assist you in any problem you may encounter. You can search the knowledge base for articles to help you. There is also an on-demand “how-to” video to get you all the answers you need.
For email support, go to email@example.com.
Aplos is a jack of all trades and master of all when it comes to nonprofits and church management. Give you the tools to manage all administrative tasks with ease.
The Aplos Lite costs start at $39.50 per month.
The Aplos Core costs $64.50 per month.
However, you’d save 10% on monthly fees if you pay annually.
- Here you can register events snd tickets.
- You can customize your financial and giving reports.
- You can create groups and team portals.
- You can easily track donations.
- It has integrated online giving tools.
It does not have a mobile app.
If you encounter an issue, you can search about it in the knowledge base. If you get stuck or have any other issue, you can contact the team by messaging team, emailing them, or calling them at (888) 274-1316.
ChMeetings is one of the forerunners in church management softwaress. It is easy to use and good for mega-churches.
If you’re managing just 100 people, ChMeetings is free.
For 250 people cost is $10 per month
For 500 people cost is $20 per month
For 1000 people cost is $30 per month
For an unlimited amount of people, you’ll pay $40 per month.
Note that if you’re paying annually, you’ll pay for only ten months
- You can track attendance and contributions.
- Helps you schedule and manage events
- Allows you to keep a directory of all your members
- It helps you track funds
- It helps you track the groups created in the church.
ChMeetings has an app that is compatible with both iOS and Android.
For support, you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and call (only for those in USA) at +1 (833) 7780962
Shelbynext gives you the chance to nurture and build relationships in your church. It focuses on keeping your interactions smooths extending beyond the wall.
The pricing here starts at $35 per month. There is a free version and free trial. However, there is a setup fee of $299.
- Helps you manage donations
- Child check-in present
- A member portal that helps create a member directory is present.
- Presence of an online calendar that every member has access to.
- There is built-in accounting for easy finance reporting.
You can access every feature of the Shelbynext platform from anywhere in the world using the Shelbynext Membership App. There is also the Shelbynext Giving App. Both apps are accessible on Android and iOS.
The Shelbynext has a support page that gives users a rundown of all they need to get started. For more information and support, you can call toll-free at (888) 697-4352. You can also live chat from Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6 pm CST.
Elexio allows you to work smarter by automating processes and simplifying complex church management processes.
Elexio pricing starts at $35.13 per month for one user and goes up to $161.75 per month for 1000 members.
- You can track members’ attendance and see trends.
- There is a built-in accounting feature for the tracking of finances.
- You can check on your child during service with the child check-in feature.
- You can create a database of all the members.
- The platform makes electronic payments and tracking donors easy.
Elexio has an app that is supported on iOS and Android. On the Elexio app, called the MinistryOne app, you can use the church community feature to foster interaction.
If you have an issue, check for articles that will help you on Elexio’s knowledge base. You can chat; there’s phone support, FAQs, and an email help desk. You can email at email@example.com and phone at 888.997.9947 x2. The mobile app support is firstname.lastname@example.org and 886-392-1744 for calls.
Flocknote leverages the power of text messages and emails to effectively manage your church and build connections across the board.
The amount you pay for Flocknote is dependent on the size of the church and the number of people in your network.
- $0 for less than 40 members
- $8 per month between 41- 50 member
- $15 per month between 51-70 members.
- $19 per month for 100 members.
- $55 per month for 500 members.
- $79 per month for 1000 members.
- $242 per month for 10,000 members.
Offers automated voice calls for $0.09 per call.
- You can send an unlimited amount of texts and emails.
- You can track the people opening emails and clicking on your links
- You can track and manage members and their attendance.
- You can track donations using the Flocknote people features.
- Scheduling events and managing RSVPs are so much easier.
Flocknote has a mobile app on Google Play and App Store. The app was primarily built for the church admins to send messages and is not optimized for the members. However, members can view dashboards, update their personal info, and upload documents to their profile on the app.
The Flocknote platform has a help and support section with detailed articles on questions that may plague the users.
easyTithe makes giving a lot easier. It creates an environment where all donors can conveniently give from one system.
For easyTithe giving:
- $49 per month for small to mid-size churches
- $69 per month for large churches
For easyTithe ChMS – easyTithe Pro
- $99 per month
- Donor profiles and management
- All finance reports are automated
- There is a real-time dashboard to monitor trends
- Donors can set up recurring giving with ease.
- You can integrate easyTithe with another church management software.
easyTithe has an app named easyTithe Giving to facilitate donations. The app is available on Android and iOS.
You can talk with their customer support every weekday from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm EST.
easyTithe Giving Support: 1-888-778-4843
easyTithe Pro Support: 1-865-635-4009
There is also a knowledge base where you can search for questions plaguing you.
FellowshipOne is one of the most trusted church management software out there. The biggest churches use it to increase the efficiency of their operation and secure their cloud systems.
The pricing is not provided by the vendor, meaning that it is based on a personal contract basis with the church.
- You can track all your church assets from the platform as well as accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- You can track the attendance of the members.
- Scheduling and managing events can be done from the platform.
- Donation tracking and management are made easy.
- There is a built-in accounting system that automatically reports your finances and balances them.
There are about three FellowshipOne apps available on both iOS and Android. They are.
- FellowshipOne Mobile
- FellowshipOne Go
- FellowshipOne Giving
If you have an issue with FellowshipOne, you can call at 844-582-0441 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also take advantage of the support videos.
- For FellowshipOne Premier Support
- For FellowshipOne Billing
- For FellowshipOne GO Support
- For, FellowshipOne Giving Support
For more support, go to the app.
What is the best church management software to choose?
There is no easy answer to this, as many factors could affect this like if your church is a midsize or large one or if it has a lot of branches.
However, Breeze ChMS is our overall top pick. Breeze ChMS offers great features at an affordable price for thousands of ministries.