Bible verses for get well cards
When we have friends or family members who are sick it’s always awesome to get them get well soon cards. As Christians we are to bear each other’s burdens. Continually pray for your loved ones and may these Scriptures be used to uplift them. May it remind them and you as well that it is our Almighty God who is in control of all situations.
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
What does the Bible say?
1. 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.
2. Numbers 6:24-26 May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
3. Jeremiah 31:25 I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.”
4. Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
5. Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
6. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
7. Psalm 29:11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
8. Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
He will watch over you.
9. Psalm 145:20-21 The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
10. Psalm 121:7 The LORD will keep you from all harm– he will watch over your life;
11. Psalm 121:8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.’
12. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
13. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
14. Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
15. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?